Our first summer camp was at the St. Louis Gym Centre. Rosie & Anna really loved it. What a relief - they told me after the first day that they were hesitant about it. I don't think they realized how much tumbling they were going to do - funny how kids think!! On Friday, they had a performance from the week & I got some decent pics (in between running after Jo). She kept running onto the mats to get to Rosie & Anna!!! She is way too mobile now!!

1st Day of camp - Miss Shy Anna & Rosie

They both won awards - Anna for "Best Smile" & Rosie for "Water Balloon Toss" & "Hula Hoop"champ!

Anna doing the dance routine.

Rosie showing off her dance routine with balls.

Rosie just did a back walkover! She is so excited to do finally do a walkover. She does admit it is much easier on the mats than at home in the grass but that comes with time. I am so impressed because I KNOW how hard it is from cheerleading days.... (long long time ago!)
No comments:
Post a Comment