Thursday, June 19, 2008

Funny things about Jo

I don't want to forget some of these funny things that happen every day with Jo & Rosie & Anna. Jo thinks she is the only one who gets hugs & kisses from Mom & Dad. If I am hugging Rosie or Anna, Jo comes running over & pushes them off me. Of course, this makes Rosie & Anna hug me more to get Jo mad. We think it is funny but it only makes Jo madder.
I just found out at her daycare that she is as stubborn there as at home - not that I'm surprised. If she does not get her way, she lets everyone know. They do the same thing as us - ignore her so she doesn't think that tantrums work.
About a month ago, Jo climbed the ladder to the top bunk of Rosie & Anna's bunk beds! She has it mastered now & does it too fast for me. Once she is on the top bunk, she runs around the bed & laughs her head off. About that same time, Jo was downstairs with me while I was doing laundry. She was happily playing, so I was focused on the laundry & not keeping a close eye on her. Well, I hear Jo saying something to me & I thought "that sounds like she is at the top of the stairs." Sure enough, she climbed the entire stairs & was standing at the top yelling at me.
She is something else - she is my "boy" that I will never have! Ha Ha!
I also have to get a picture of her waving - we call it her Queen Elizabeth wave. Daycare loves it as she waves to everyone if they come in the room or leave the room. Jo definitely has a personality!

No comments: