Friday, June 20, 2008

It's a jungle out there!

That's the name of the muscial that Rosie & Anna were in at the end of the 1st session of SummerQuest. First of all, 2 weeks flew by! It was super cute, and I was very impressed with Rosie's class. Great singing & darn good acting!

Anna's Play

Anna with her new friends acting as an elephant in their play.
The whole class (Anna is far right).
The kindergarten "elephants" are singing now.....

Rosie's Play

Rosie saying her lines during the play.
Rosie & her whole class singing. Rosie as an "elephant."

I'm so proud of them - most of all Anna because she did not know ANYONE at SummerQuest. She has made friends quickly, and I know it is hard for her. Now, all the girls run up to her when she comes every morning, and I am so happy that she acclimated to this program. She is also swimming so much better and can't wait to show me her backstroke on Saturday at the pool.

No comments: