It was a dream come true - the girls were so cute & smiley & happy last night. The dresses looked so good, and they did great! Barbara (the photographer) even commented that she couldn't believe Josephine's personality - just fitting herself in next to Rose & Anna & smiling away. We took pics for about 45 minutes, so I'm sure we'll have many good ones. Next week will be the viewing, and I can't wait. We took pictures of the three girls, the whole family, individuals, Mom with the kids, Dad with the kids & then some others that Barbara was snapping when we weren't looking. I was only able to do a few on my camera because Pete & I were busy watching them & laughing with them. It was actually very enjoyable & put me in the best mood for the whole night! We celebrated by bringing San Sai (Japanese Grill) home to eat (didn't want to spill on our clothes!) Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment