Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Picture Day

Tonight, the Carollo's attempt a family picture. It is raining right now, so we'll see if our outside pictures will even happen. It is so silly, but I'm nervous because it is so difficult to plan clothes, haircuts, teeth not falling out (Anna - really want a picture with her front teeth intact), work trips, etc. I know the photographer will capture my kids really well - she's done it before so I just hope the kids are not too crabby. I've made them go to bed earlier than usual for the last week, so there are no tired girls (camp is wearing them out). I'm also going to make sure Anna is not "starving." Stress stress stress - I think I'm more stressed out about this picture vs. work projects! Hopefully, I will have a few to show tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

Good for you ... I do it once at year in November. One of my best friends is a photographer and she knows and loves my kids .... so she works with them. We take 1000 to get one or 2 good ones.

Caroline