I am so mad at myself for not working on my blog. So much has happened over the last few weeks since our great vacation: back to work, last softball game, softball party, Pete's 40th party (I know that was the main reason), 4th of July, keeping up with the house, & on & on. I am going to post some great pics from vacation & the other great activities tonight!
I'm trying to keep my patience as Rosie & Anna semi-like their summer camp. They see their friends who don't have to attend camp but can swim & hang out all day, and they tell me all about it. I really try so hard & ask for their input for their day camps, but it is still not enough. I erupted this morning & said that they have no idea how much I run back & forth while still trying to get my job done. Urgh! I knew I was losing it, but they can't stay at home! Their camp sounds so cool - Pete even said to them that he would go to camp & they could go to his job. Oh well - kids! I'm not a fan of Jon & Kate Plus 8, but I do understand the tag line "But it's our life." Yes, I would love to be at home with them more, but this is our life & we are making the most of it. I've been fortunate with my job, and we have considered Pete staying at home, but I'm not sure it would be the best thing for our marriage. We'll keep plugging along, and the two weeks with my niece watching them will hopefully keep them happy.
Next year, they both want to do swim team, so it may be time to find a college student to cart them back & forth. We'll figure it out! Luckily, I still have sweet Jo (no moaning about daycare from her yet) who just gives us the best hugs when we really really need it. What a joy that cutie is for us. God is good to the Carollo's - He knew what He was doing when He gave us another child.
No comments:
Post a Comment