Saturday, January 24, 2009

The party that never ends.....

The Cardinal Holiday party (two weekends ago) is a weekend of eating, drinking, staying up late & then complete exhaustion. I forgot that recuperating from that weekend & catching up at home probably took me a week! That's why I'm so behind.... Ha Ha!
Here are some pics that I downloaded & will explain.
Friday night was bowling, ping pong & drinking, of course. Fun but a late night! Saturday was ice skating outside - THE coldest day but the family had fun!


Lilly Tourville & Josephine on the ice - walking & being too cute! Lilly is much more friendly than Jo. Jo wouldn't get too close to Lilly for some reason.

Jo loved walking around on the rink - Pete & I wondered why our back hurt so much?? Do you see Anna to the right skating so well on her own! I was so proud of her determination to do it all by herself. What motivates her the most - trying to outdo Rosie. Wonder where that comes from - I bet my sister Mary is just laughing & laughing!!

Three of us had our Italia hats on!! Rosie has one that she did not wear, but now Jo needs a hat to represent our home country!!

Saturday night was dinner at Ruths Chris steak house. Cindy Potter caught these three goof balls for an adorable picture! The three amigos...


Sunday was brunch at the Beard household. Here we are up in the playroom - all of us with little kids. We were all very tired by this day, but we had a delicious brunch & then headed home for a much needed nap - the whole family!

No comments: