
The first game of the season and we beat St. Paul (18 - 8)! What a game - I can't believe how many baskets we scored. I am NOT a basketball expert by any means. I almost have no idea of the rules since I never played & don't watch except during March Madness. Rosie played so great and got a basket!!! She had so many rebounds & did some awesome passing. I tried to get some pics, but the gym was very small & I was trying to contain Jo as much as I could. Pete is on call this weekend, so he was at the hospital & missed Rosie's 1st game. He was pretty bummed, but I gave him a play-by-play right after. Next week, we have a super early game at 8am on Saturday. The girls are excited to play again! Go Chargers!
No comments:
Post a Comment