Josephine has everyone in our family wrapped around her finger. Anna & Rosie want to see her first thing and give her so much attention. She is a total Daddy's girl, and she is the best snuggler with me. This morning as she was getting dressed, she picked up a few blocks & said "blocks." Jo only has a few words in her vocabulary that are crystal clear, so now we can add another one. It was so cute!!! One more funny thing that I have to get down on paper (one day when I'm old in my rocking chair, I will find this very entertaining). We were getting our coats on to head out the door, and Jo ran into her room, grabbed her coat & hat, & ran back to us babbling something (probably "ready to go"). It just cracks me up. She doesn't want to miss anything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment