Thursday, January 8, 2009
Late night adventures
After we read books, pray & finally kiss the girls off to sleep, it is time to clean up & get ready for the next day (similar to many households, I'm sure!) Last night as I was washing dishes, making lunches, I suddenly found myself wiping down my cabinets. Why I feel the need to do such a task at 9:30pm is unknown! First of all, I had no idea how badly my cabinets needed wiping. In our daily rush, I don't look too closely at my cabinets (only big things catch my attention), but I was looking at them & completely disgusted. I pride myself on being a clean freak yet I had so many little spots of who knows what on my cabinets. That's when I feel like taking everything out of every cabinet & cleaning all night. I refrained & just wiped about 5 of them & decided it could wait until the weekend. That's my goofy update for the day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment