Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve with the Buelt's

Our neighbor's, Mike & Teresa Buelt, had a very fun party on New Year's Eve. It was just her sister & brother-in-law & their adorable baby, Payton, her parents & us! Actually, Pete took the kids to two parties (3rd grade parents) until 10pm, and then they came over to the Buelt's. They had to see their friends for a bit, and I did not feel like dragging Jo around. I like to keep her on her schedule, and she goes to bed by 7:30. It was not worth it when I could be next door! Anyway, it was wonderful to have a relaxing fun evening with Teresa. She is one of my very good friends and is such a wonderful neighbor & friend to us. She is so good to my kids & is always so understanding when I need help or someone to listen.
On top of it being New Year's Eve, Teresa's birthday is January 1! At midnight, she opened her presents & celebrated 39! I'm right behind you, TT!

Teresa, her dad, Payton & me

No comments: