Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who loves Mickey Mouse???

Jo loves Mickey Mouse (I wonder why?) She has to sleep on a certain blanket with Mickey Mouse, and if she sees Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, she starts dancing. Pete caught it in tape finally. She is so darn funny! Also, when Pete changes diapers, he NEVER puts their bottoms back on. I have no idea why.

Jo has also moved classrooms at her daycare. She is now in the Blueberry Room (appropriate for her since she lives on blueberries!) I will miss Margaret & Becky in the Apple Room so much. They were awesome teachers, but it was time to move on. Jo is doing great, but she is exhausted at night. Only one nap now & she pretty much falls asleep at lunchtime. I remember Anna doing the same thing when she was 1 year old & moved classes. My kids like their sleep!

No comments: