Monday, August 11, 2008

Special time with Dad

My vacation ended early since I had to go to Portland for a client meeting on Thursday & Friday. Pete stayed home with the girls and did a few more fun adventures on his own (I was quite jealous!) He made a beautiful planting table for me with Rosie & Anna (their first woodworking project with their Dad). It is really nice, and I am excited to use it. I can finally get organized & it has wheels! On Friday, they went to the History Museum to do an art class of some kind. I came home around 1pm, and then we headed to the pool & gave Dad some time alone!

On Saturday, we went to Joanie's pool & had a great time, as always. Thanks Joanie for a great time & a great dinner!!!

Rosie, Anna, Alison, Wil, Jo & me having popsicles!

Jo swimming with Dad & laughing the entire time!

Mmmmm - this is delicious!

No comments: