Sunday, August 17, 2008

No more cast for Anna

Yesterday, Anna had her cast completely taken off! She is very happy, and she has to wear a soft cast for one week. Each week for the next 3 weeks, she gets to wear it less & less. The best thing is that she can officially play soccer next week. We also organized closets, rooms & basically got ready for school starting on Wednesday. It has been too long since we just stayed home all day, and I had put some organizing on hold for most of the summer. I have lots more to do, but it helped to work on it all day long. Threw out & gave away lots of stuff to the Goodwill. The kids are going to Mary's for Monday & Tuesday - her sitter will watch them along with their cousins. They are very excited to be with Caty all day. Well, I better get back to my chores.....

No comments: