Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to the grind

Back to work & back to our last camp before school starts next Wednesday. Soccer practice starts on Wednesday for Rosie, and Pete is coaching her. I am the information messenger for him because he is the worst about disseminating info to the parents. Soccer for Anna starts on Thursday nights, and I am just assisting with her team on game days. Pete & I take turns with sports because someone needs to be with Jo! Soccer is not my sport anyway, so it works out well.
On Sunday, we had a pickup soccer game with Drew, Ian, Paul, Gabby, Rosie & Anna. Anna should not have been playing with her broken wrist, and at one point, Drew stole the ball from her & she fell on her elbow. She was fine, thank goodness. I don't know why we let her play but how do you stop them?
Most of the weekend was spent watching the OLYMPICS! We love them and how exciting was the men's relay last night???? Pete & I were screaming for USA & they beat France. GO USA! I'm addicted to TV for 2 weeks - it's the only time that I don't mind the TV on for most of the day.

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

Our family is exhausted because we are addicted to the Olympics ... any sport, any time.

Caroline