Thursday, July 3, 2008

A very wet High School Musical at the Muny

Well, the long-awaited HSM at the outdoor Muny in Forest Park was a little different than planned. I purchased 20 tickets for everyone who wanted to see HSM in my family. They were great seats plus we had a backstage tour before the show (compliments of Grandma Carollo's connections). Unfortunately, we had a downpour right before the show started (we did have umbrellas), but the show started at 9:15! We did not get home before midnight. Rosie & Anna are going to be so tired after a day at camp today - let's just say there could be some meltdowns when we get home this afternoon. I'm a little tired too.
Anna fell asleep a little after intermission in my arms, and then I carried her to the car. She hasn't figured out that her flip flops fell off while I carried her b/c it started to rain again when "We're all in this Together" started. We decided to leave, and in the mess of people leaving, flip flops fell off. I wonder how she will handle that revelation? She has certain clothing items that she really likes.....
If you have seen Anna in full fit mode, you can imagine what it will be like. I'm already counting to 10 in my head.....

All 20 of us up on the Muny stage!

No comments: