Thursday, July 24, 2008

Josephine - she's the light of our lives!


We are so in love with Jo - I know all parents feel this way, but I just have to say it. If you know me at all, you know I love babies! I love everything about them. I can just breathe in her baby smell, kiss on those cheeks all day & just stare at her perfect hands, toes, belly, eyes, ears..... I especially love to watch as Pete lights up when he sees her. I love how Rosie & Anna want to see her first thing every morning. I love when they bring her to Pete & I because they heard her stirring in her crib. That baby belly laugh can only make you smile & laugh too. We are truly lucky to have three beautiful loving daughters - thank you God!

1 comment:

The Kane Family said...

I had one of your baby moments today .. I love it when they first discover birds ... Will gets so excited each time he catches a glimpse of a bird in the sky. I can't imagine him growing up!!!

Caroline