Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The "Sleepover"

The sleepover buddies: Olivia, Emma, Gabby, Rose, Sarah, Megan & Maddie
In the tent - let's say they were in it a lot longer now vs. at 9pm when it was "scary dark!"
Running thru the sprinkler to cool off after our scavenger hunt!
Craziness after s'mores - dancing to...... who else? Hannah Montana or is it Miley Cyrus?
It was lots of fun, and I'm not just saying that. The girls were really good for me. I only had to ask them once to do anything. They were polite at the neighbors when asking for scavenger items, ate well, cleaned up & got along like champs. It took a bit to settle down, but I think they finally nodded off at 10:30. 4 of them had their big swim meet Saturday morning! They did great, thank goodness. Kids are very resilient as we all know.

No comments: