Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The next two nights are going to be busy & FUN

I just got home from Shop & Save (nothing like a 10pm grocery shopping trip) buying goodies for Rosie's sleepover with 6 friends on Friday night. It is an 8 1/2 year old party (let's say that we postponed her birthday party until summer!) They are sleeping in a tent in our backyard. I bought all kinds of yummy food for the "Island Party." I will have lots of pictures to post! We will be doing MANY activities: scavenger hunt, hula hoop games, flip flop game, making tissue paper flowers, making frames, running thru sprinklers, watermelon spitting contest, etc. I may be insane (or will become insane during the evening) but I know it will be fun for the girls.

Tomorrow night we have our "end of softball season" party. We are just having pizza, playing a wiffle ball game (parents vs. daughters) & just celebrating a great season! I loved this team, and it was a great season. They were all so dedicated this year. It was a pleasure to coach them. Anyway, off to bed for me.....

No comments: