Monday, July 21, 2008

Lazy & hot weekend

I forgot my camera at home, but we spent Saturday at my sister Mary's pool. The kids love being with Caty & Adam, and Josephine was a crazy swimmer. She slept for 4 hours on Sunday (9am -1pm) - she was up for about 2 hours in the morning & just melted down so I put her back to bed. I went to 8am Mass, came home & put her to bed, & then did tons of chores while the rest were at church. Pete just can't get up for 8am Mass!! I was so productive & got so much done without anyone asking me for food, giving my viewpoint on an art picture, figuring out how to work thru a "discussion" with Rose & Anna, etc..... Ha Ha! Anyway, everyone is ready for another week after plenty of downtime yesterday.

No comments: