Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all! It was a cold & rainy day in STL, as usual. I feel like that's all I have written about - the rain! It started off a little rocky with my kids. Rosie & Anna were at it again, and I pretty much lost it & asked them if they could get along for one day for me! We went to early Mass & then came home to get ready to go to Einstein's (bagel place with the best coffee, in my opinion). Well, it took us too long to get out the door & you know how cranky I get when I need food. After nourishment, we were all better & decided to go to the Butterfly House. There are not too many options on a rainy Sunday with a 1-year old! It was fun, and we love the butterflies - especially Jo. My camera was full, so I hope to post a cute pic from that day off of Pete's camera. It was nice to get out of the house & away from the laundry & cleaning. We made a delicious dinner to finish off the day. It started rocky but ended well!
Rosie at "Paint Me Pottery" making a frame for Grandma Carollo.
Anna (with a sucker in her mouth) making a frame for Grandma Wilson!

No comments: