Monday, May 19, 2008

Go Spa

All the women at the gelato place!
Aunt Kay holding Jo (that's her godmother!)
Debbie & Jo - the birthday girls!
Rosie took this picture - apparently she did not want me in the picture! Look at Jo's belly!!
My sisters with Debbie & Stephanie enjoying a treat.

This is the 2nd annual Go Spa day with my Mom, sisters, sister-in-laws & nieces (who are old enough to go to the spa). We all had 1-2 "treatments" and hung out, ate & chatted at the spa. It is great fun & relaxing.

Everyone goes out to dinner afterwards, but I ran home to the kids. We really needed to cut the grass, and so I skipped dinner. In a wonderful surprise, Jo slept long enough & the girls behaved, so Pete was able to finish the lawn while I was away. I asked the gals to meet us at the gelato place (Italian ice cream) up the street from our house & have an impromptu birthday celebration for Jo & Debbie. Jo's birthday celebration was "cancelled" on Mother's Day due to the weather. It was supposed to be outside, but then it was cold & rainy. My family celebrates birthdays once a month because there are so many of us!! Anyway, everyone sang happy birthday to Jo & Debbie & had a delicious treat.

No comments: