Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our First Loss in Basketball

Rough game last night to Mary Queen of Peace (MQP - the monster school - seriously, it is a BIG school).  We lost 22-5- ugh!  It was not pretty but our team kept trying & maintained a good attitude.  They had a super tall athletic girl that towered over everyone, and to be honest, the whole team was pretty darn good.  We hung in there but our shots were blocked, and the tall girl would stop any of our passes.  Rosie had a couple of shots & one was so close to going in!!  She hasn't scored in our three games, and she is frustrated but I'm sure it will come.  The games have been pretty low scoring (except this one), so she just keeps practicing!  Hang in there Rosie!

I will post pictures tonight when I download them onto my new laptop.  It is soooo fast & powerful - probably too powerful for me but I'll take it. 

We are off to see Grease at the Fabulous Fox - can't wait!

No comments: