Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trunk or Treating

Last night, we went to the annual St. Mary Magdalen Trunk or Treat. Josephine had to wear her pumpkin Halloween shirt underneath her fairy costume. She was also supposed to wear the angel costume that both Rosie & Anna wore as 2 year olds, but she won the fight. Who cares - she was happy! We had fun but it got very cold & windy as the night wore on. I missed the school Halloween parties (my first year) because of a work trip. I'm trying to not feel too guilty, but it's not working. I'm still so bummed. I'm a room mother too - what can you do? Just smile & move on. Tonight we will be on the infamous St. Clair Street with our friends. It is a happening place, and we will have lots of fun. Fortunately, we have no rain in the forecast for once!

A devil and a bumble bee for the Rosie & Anna

No comments: