Our soccer games were cancelled again this weekend. What a bummer! Of course, it was sunny on Saturday, but our games were early & given the rain the night before, there was not enough time to dry out the fields. Ugh! Who knows when they will reschedule all these games. We are patiently waiting, but November can be so cold! It's raining again right now, and the week ahead doesn't look good.
On Friday night, I went out with some of my close friends. We had a great time eating at Chuy's (& drinking margaritas), and then we headed to a bar close to home. We told our hubby's that one of them was in charge of driving us home from there! Robert closed his pizza place & then took us goofballs home. We played songs from the jukebox & sang & danced & were silly. What a great night - out way too late but I sucked it up on Saturday with the kids. I did go to bed at 9pm on Saturday night...
No comments:
Post a Comment