We are trying out dance class on Monday nights. Rosie loves it, and Anna wants to go back to gymnastics only. I told her she has to stick with it - she wanted to do it & she has to finish it now. She gets to do gymnastics once soccer is over, but she still has to do her dance class (plus I already paid for it!) It's with her best buddies, Caroline & Hailey, so I don't know why she doesn't love it??? I think she just wants to learn routines & doesn't much care for learning the names of each step. It does seem a little challenging especially to a non-dancer like me. I love to pretend to dance, but I have NO formal training.
Rosie really enjoys it, so that makes me smile. We'll try this for a year & see who wants to do it again next year. The parents could "observe" the classes this evening, so we watched both of them. Jo was pretty good & did some dancing of her own, but we were all "done" by 7pm when Rosie's class was over. I was still in my work clothes & hungry & tired of keeping Jo occupied. She needed food, bath & bed!
She was actually pretty darn good the whole time. I packed some good snacks for everyone, so that helped. She gave my good friend, Tera, the biggest hug & sat on Ro Ro's lap during Anna's class.
No comments:
Post a Comment