While my kids & husband were away, the women went to a Music Trivia Night. My sister's daughter, Caty, is on a select soccer team, and they were trying to raise money. I was able to talk 7 other women into getting a table. We had lots of fun but came in 23 out of 24. I'm not sure how many times we kept saying "our husbands would know this answer." Oh well - I was so tired after the Valentine's party, setting up for the Father/Daughter dance, getting the girls gussied up, that I was lucky to put a drink to my lips. A little too much in one day! It was fun, and hey, there's time for rest later on, right?
Did I mention that our table theme was "St. Mary Magdalen Chargers?" We are so creative!
Did I also mention that I'm turning 29 again in a week? Very funny, Tera. They surprised me with a cake & candles. Very thoughtful - yes, I'm turning 39 - I can't believe how hard 40 is knocking down my door. I know I don't look a day over 25......
No comments:
Post a Comment