Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally, snow! Let's go sledding!

It finally snowed - who wants cold without snow - not us! Now I'm ready for Spring since it already melted this weekend. Typical St. Louis weather! Anyway, the kids were off school for two days because of the snow - I think we got almost 6-8 inches plus ice. I left work early one day so we could take them sledding - even Jo went. We hit a great hill (long & smooth) & had a blast. Good work out too! The kids were exhausted but loved it. Rosie & Anna were also able to go with some friends during the day while I worked which was great for them & me.
She looks like a pink marshmallow - she loves her coat, hat, gloves & boots. If you put your coat on, she says "walk" & runs & gets her coat & hat. She's like a dog, I think!





No comments: