Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girl Scout caroling put me in the Christmas spirit!

Rosie's Girl Scout troop went caroling on Friday night, and they sounded wonderful. It was a joy to listen & participate even if it was pretty chilly. I dragged my little Jo with me & Anna too. We made it for 1 whole hour and then had to leave because I was getting nervous about Jo being too cold plus it was her bedtime. We sang at a tree lot for 30 minutes & then went to a few houses. All in all, a nice time with my daughters plus it put me in the Christmas mood. Too much running around & you can easily forget what it is all about. Luckily, my kids remind me! It is Jesus' birthday, and it is a time to remember others. I am proud that they know this, but of course, they don't mind presents from Santa either!!!

Anna found her pals, Bridget & Caroline - their older sisters are Girl Scouts as well.

All bundled up & can't move! She loves her taggies, can you tell? What a trooper, my little Jo!

No comments: