I almost forgot one of my favorite evenings before Christmas - watching the kids play with Grandpa's train! It was my grandfather's train, and he gave it to my mom & dad. Dad told me it is 70 years old, and it is in great shape. Anna was the conductor, and Jo was fascinated by it. I love that train & look forward to seeing it every year. Thanks Dad for taking these pics & for letting my kids have fun with the train.
We came over to open presents from my Mom & Dad, and they also watched my kids that day so I could work. They love the attention from them, and of course, we get an awesome meal! Steak plus I did not have to cook or clean up!!!
Anna & Rosie were inundated with American Girl gifts from my mom & dad! If I was still a young girl, I would love it. They got accessories this year - beds, dressers, clothes - all so cute. Josephine really got into opening her gifts too. What a nice evening spent with my parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment