Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Parties

Friday, Saturday & Sunday were full of parties for us! We started off with Anna & Rosie's school parties. Tammy & I are the room mothers, and we hit a home run this year with making Gingerbread houses.

Rosie's party - she was playing a game but it was all boys in her group! Doesn't look like they were concentrating too much on the game!

Saturday night, Pete & I went to the Lang (old high school friend) party. I have to say that I tend to be a homebody and usual miss this party. It's always a good night for me to wrap gifts, etc. but my sisters gave me so much trouble about not coming that I felt I had to go or ruin my reputation. Ha Ha! It was very fun, and Mary & Bob Lang ask for contributions to Marygrove. Basically, the party adopted five kids who are from abused homes. Mary is a teacher & her school includes Marygrove, so the kids are near & dear to her heart. If you live in Florissant, you know about Marygrove & my family (mostly my Mom & Dad) are huge helpers at Marygrove. It was fun to see everyone & be with my sisters & Pete!

Sunday was my 1st Annual Cookie Exchange with friends from St. MM. I had a whole bunch of fun drinks & food plus we exchanged cookies. We had a GREAT time sampling them! Thank you to all my new friends at St. MM. Pete & I have made some friends at this little school which will last a lifetime.

No comments: