It's cold here - I guess I should say, finally. It really feels cold because we had such unseasonably warm weather until now. Rosie had her final soccer season game on Saturday, and they won 4-0 against St. Peters! They played so well - passing, calling out for the ball, aggressive, playing like a team! I was about 15 minutes late letting Jo finish her nap, and I missed Rosie's goal. I was bummed but happy that she scored. She was pumped because she used her left foot too! They played so well that Coach Gerry switched up the team & had Rosie play defense & let the defense play offense. Both Gabby & Megan scored (our typical defenders), so they were all so excited. As you know, the goal scorers tend to get all the glory even when it is critical to have good defenders.
We have a tournament this weekend, so I hope they play like they did on Saturday!
I'm traveling this week with work, so it is going to be a crazy week for Pete. He's a good husband & all my planning for him probably isn't even necessary! He does appreciate it though - anything to make it a little easier is always good. I love you Pete - you're an awesome dad & hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment