Last night, Pete took Rosie & her 2 friends to see High School Musical 3. Anna & Jo & I stayed back & had fun watching a movie & eating popcorn. Rosie was sitting on the floor engrossed in the movie & Jo plopped down & got a pillow trying to be just like her. They are two peas in a pod. I have a picture of both of them on my dresser as babies, and I can hardly tell them apart (Caroline, you are right that they look alike!)
Leaf time today - we spent most of the day raking leaves & cutting back dead stuff. Jo looks like she is bundled up for a winter snowstorm while Anna has a t-shirt & jacket on (so typical of my crazy child). I give up telling her that it is winter time, not summer!
The outside is cleaned up for Thanksgiving, and I worked on the inside on Saturday. Still have lots more to do but what's new. It will all be fine by Thursday.... Can't wait though - I love being with my family & am really looking forward to hosting it this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment