Normal stuff with work, school, activities but just need to jot down some thoughts about the kids before I forget. First of all, Jo is a teething machine. The child has more teeth & more are coming in. She is drooling & won't eat much - she tries & then cries. Poor thing... She wakes up most nights screaming. In fact, on Sunday night, we had the windows open due to the awesome weather and I heard her screaming across the house. Pete & I ran in there because it sounded like she was hurt. I can't seem to see which ones are coming in, but I know it is teeth because of the drool! She is not herself at daycare either, but yesterday was a better day finally. Next week is a conference with her teacher - yes, a conference for my 17 month old! Jo is finally saying a few words - taking after Rosie & not using too many words (which is fine with me!) Rosie is a chatty cathy now, so any quiet person is much appreciated in the house.
Rosie & her pals always give us much to discuss each night. 3rd grade must be the beginning of "hurt feelings." She is very sensitive - wonder where she gets that from? She overanalyzes everthing - again, wonder where she gets that from? The girls do not realize that their honesty can sometimes be a little too much. They are moving from being little girls. I'm glad she comes to me to talk, and I hope I am helping!
Anna just listens to the conversation, and I can only imagine what her little head is thinking. Thank goodness, her little friends just want to play & their biggest trauma is who is the boss! They are all very outgoing, strong girls, and they make us laugh so much!! One of the girls, Taylor, is a 35-year old stuck in a 6-year old body. The thing she says cracks us up!
No comments:
Post a Comment