Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm tired....

I meant to publish this post on Thursday but must have forgotten. I was really deliriously tired that day. I will post now to read again someday & laugh....
I hate complainers, but there are times when I just need to rest! This week is especially busy because Rosie & Anna are doing a cheerleading camp for 2 hours every day. I think the combination of work, St. MM auction, soccer, piano, cheer camp, gymnastics, trying to make healthy dinner every night is making for tired parents. Oh & Halloween! Anna & I ran to Target last night after I put Jo to bed & Pete & Rosie came home from soccer practice. We got the remaining stuff for costumes, candy, & toiletries for me & Pete (gotta have toothpaste!) It is a rainy day here, so before I dive into work, I needed to complain for a minute. I can tell you that I would rather be at home sleeping....
OK - I'm better & ready to tackle the day! I never remember my mom complaining with her 6 kids & running around, so I know I wouldn't change a thing in my life (well, maybe never traveling with work). She is my idol - she made it look so easy. We were very lucky to grow up with such awesome parents. Thank you Mom & Dad for giving me such a great example. I love you.

No comments: