I helped coach Anna's soccer team on Saturday - no pics but one tired mommy! Lots of running for me - we are on the field & have to help when the ball goes out, etc. I thought I was a little in shape since I am able to work out a couple times of week now (early early morning), but I guess I have lots more work to do! Anyway, it was a good game & fun to coach Anna. She, of course, wanted to play the whole game but I had to sub in the other girls.
The weather was amazing this weekend again - 85 degrees & sunny. It felt pretty darn hot but no one is complaining because we know in one week it could change (and it will!)
We hung out at home on Sunday (cut grass, yardwork, laundry, grocery shopping), but I did take the kids to the park for a few hours. Here are my cuties....
Jo went down the slide a million times & right now she is sound asleep.....
No comments:
Post a Comment