Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm so behind.....

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I've blogged. Every night, I have work to do & tonight is no exception. I should be practicing for a finals presentation tomorrow morning - I did write my notes at Rosie's tumbling practice tonight but I should go through it again. That's no fun - writing & looking at our pictures from this week is way more entertaining for me.
I will make this entry about the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) walk last Sunday. Jacob, my nephew, has diabetes, so we walk for him every year. It was a pretty warm day for September and a great turnout at Forest Park. We all walked the 5K together - the cousins love doing these walks & just being together. We hope one day to find a cure!!!
Meeting up at the "Sigma" tent. Mary's work sponsors this walk, and we met up there to get our picture together. Where is my other sis, Joanie, & her hubby - they did not get in the pic!

The cousins - nobody would cooperate!! Oh well! Jacob has the red shirt on - we are the "Jay Walkers." My kids outgrew their shirts but they never forget they are the Jay Walkers!

No comments: