Wow - I can't believe it's been 4 days since I last blogged. I can't seem to catch up since school is back plus these financial markets are keeping me hopping at work. Why can't there be more hours in the day? Someday, I will wish for these busy times back when I am sitting in my rocker holding my grandbabies.
Soccer season began on Saturday. We thought we were going to have rain all weekend, but Hurrican Ike hit us on Sunday morning only. We got in both soccer games on Saturday. Anna's team was awesome & won probably 10-2 (I say probably because it is 4 on 4 soccer and we are not supposed to keep score). Whatever - everyone knows who won! Believe me, last year we got crushed because we had a preK team playing all Kindergarten teams. Anna scored at least 3 times too!! She was so excited & ready for her next game.
I made the last 10 minutes of Rosie's game after Anna finished her game. They lost 0-2, but they always start off a little rough in the beginning of the season. They will get better, I just know it! Go Chargers!
Waiting for the whistle to start the game!
And she's off - as you can see - it is not too structured but it is a "learning" season.
No comments:
Post a Comment