Saturday, September 20, 2008
Kids say the funniest things
Listening to your kids talk with their friends is probably one of the things I never realized would be so interesting. While Rosie was at Gabby & Megan's 9th birthday party, Kathy Alexander & I split up the younger siblings. I took Caroline, Hailey, Michael & Anna to our house for an hour, and I just loved their conversation during the car ride. They each had to tell a scary story, and they were so creative! Caroline was the funniest as she is really into scary stuff. She really did well setting the scene, and the others were really quiet while she talked. It was just fun listening and realizing how much Anna is growing up. I see my daughters every day but when you see them with all their friends, and suddenly you notice how much older they look. They are all growing into such beautiful young girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment