Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Next Stop: The American Girl Store

We made it, and I have to say I was even excited to visit this store & eat brunch (I'm pretty sure Pete & I were more excited for a good meal!) By the way, breakfast is my FAVORITE meal. We all love eggs of any kind.

Rosie & Anna in front of the infamous store with their dolls. My mom bought them dolls for Christmas this year. Rosie has Julie & Anna has Nellie, and they play with them a lot. We actually made it out of the store without any purchases! They agreed that it is more fun to spend money doing fun things together versus buying another outfit for their dolls. It took a few minutes to convince Anna, but we did it! I'm such a penny pincher.....

Here they are at the table with their dolls who had little high chairs. They think of everything at this store! Jo fell asleep at brunch (we discovered later that her 1-yr molars broke through this weekend), and someone gave me a double take when she was in my arms. They looked at me & said "I thought you had a Bitty Baby doll in your arms." Pete & I called her our Bitty Baby the rest of the day- too funny!

No comments: