Sunday, April 27, 2008

First Communion

We had a busy week preparing for this wonderful celebration. Pete & I are so happy for Rosie! First Communion was April 26th at 2pm. We had a perfect day - 70 degrees & sunny! Trees in full bloom & a slight breeze. What a beautiful ceremony! All the girls looked so beautiful, and the boys were so handsome. I, of course, teared up because I am such a sap. Every child that I have makes me cry at the drop of a hat. I am so happy that Rosie is growing up, but these wonderful events bring up all my emotions, and I tear up.

These pictures will explain the day! Pete still needs to download pics, so I will get some better ones from him. His camera is much better than mine.














Lauren & Stephanie were kind enough to do Rosie & Anna's hair! We all know I can hardly do my own hair, and Lauren & Stephanie were kind enough to help me out today. They did an awesome job, and Rosie's hair was gorgeous.














Rosie & me on our new deck. She wouldn't let me hold her too close because of her vail!













Anna looked too cute today also, so we had to get our pic together!














Rosie & I - she did not want to mess up her dress so we stood up!














Every year, the kids paint a self-portrait & make this beautiful collage. Rosie is the first one on the left in pig tails. They auction it in the fall & it really is quite the auction item!!

No comments: