We came home for a bit, and I did laundry (I was lazy this week & it really piled up). Rosie got her ears pierced for her 8th birthday but unfortunately, they became infected about 6 weeks ago. We had to let them close up because they were so red & infected - I just couldn't stick an earring through it. Yuck! Anyway, she really wanted to get them pierced again & we are going to be vigilant about cleaning them. They also both got new sunglasses.
We took the cutest pics of the three of them with sunglasses on!
Before we came home we grabbed some ice cream at our new Baskin Robbins. It was packed!! Our new center still needs to get some shops though. There is a ton of space unleased.
Jo is the funniest baby! She is walking now and wants to get into everything. She pushes everthing that she can get her hands on. When we were at lunch, she pushed the chairs around the entire restaurant. Luckily, it was family-friendly, and we were eating a very late lunch. She eats everthing also. Loves pizza, ice cream, strawberries, blueberries, chicken, bread, carrots are some of her favorites. We all say "she is so cute & we love her so much."
I must get to bed, so I am not too tired tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment