Jo & Logan just waiting for the Derby to start.
Jo is finally moving toward the finish line!
Jo stopped & said "why all the fuss, you know how fast I am."
Jo is in the Apple Room, and they competed against the Banana & Pear Room.
Well, the Diaper Derby was on Tuesday, and there was major competition from Logan (Jo's boy toy - another one of my friendly jokes). Jo & Logan are two peas in a pod. He is a big boy, but Jo and him are constantly causing trouble in the room. They get into everything and have a really tough time sharing. They actually bit each other this week! Anyway, we thought these two would be taking off & easily win the Derby. Instead, they just sat there. Jo actually crawled after a few minutes, but Logan got upset & wouldn't do anything. I think they were intimidated by all the people staring at them! It was still adorable, and I enjoyed spending time with Jo during the day. I am always at St. MM vs. the daycare, and Jo deserves some more of my time.
Pete & I also had breakfast together at the cafeteria!! Now that was fun - seriously, it was nice to have a meal where we could talk & not have someone interrupting us or needing something.
No comments:
Post a Comment