Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our last summer camp

It's been a fun summer for us, and I think the kids liked (maybe not loved) every camp. Last week, they finished the St. Louis Gymnastics Center camp (they also did one the first week of summer). I showed a pic from last year, and I think they had bigger smiles last year!

Here's a recap as I did not post as much about each camp this summer:
  • St. Louis Gym Centre
  • SummerQuest for 2 weeks at Clayton Center (Rosie got to "specialize" and loved Top Chef & Art Studio the best. Anna sort of liked the camp - she liked it better when her friend, Taylor attended, but she survived).
  • VACATION
  • Aunt Stephanie babysat (lots of art activities, movies, bowling, library, hanging out)
  • SummerQuest for 2 weeks
  • Aunt Stephanie for 2 weeks (really fun again - lots of cooking and art)
  • Vetta soccer camp (big hit - lots of sports)
  • St. Louis Gym Centre
  • Their last week is here & we have an 8th Grader watching them. We've planned no-bake cooking, art, library, lunch at CiCis pizza.
August 2009 SLGC camp
August 2008 SLGC camp

No comments: