Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Grader & 4th Grader

The girls told me yesterday that they don't feel like a 1st grader & a 4th grader. I thought that was an interesting comment - it is hard to suddenly change! It's similar to when you get married & suddenly your name changes. I remember feeling strange & feeling like a different person, yet I was still Carolyn Wilson.
Their first day was Monday, August 24th. They both really like their teachers. Anna has a brand new teacher to St. MM, and Rosie has a wonderful teacher who I've been told is so creative, fun & HARD! Love it! It's a crazy week with a new baby, school starting, fundraiser on Saturday at St. MM, travel with work to Kansas City, Meet Your Teacher nights (both at St. MM & Josephine's daycare), soccer practices, and piano lessons. I wouldn't change a thing though! It's fun - I love being their mom!Our 4th Grader
Our 1st Grader - Anna looks so different to me - really growing up!

Notice the basketball hoop that Pete put up! They've been out there shooting hoops almost every day - I won't tell you how long we've had it in our garage!

That's Josephine's favorite huggy - her Taggies. It makes her calm & happy!
Jo moved to a new room as well - the Lime Room. Her teachers are Ms. Jane & Ms. Angie. I met them last night, and they are organized! The room is so much bigger, and I can't believe all the things these 2-year olds are going to do! She is growing up too fast!

No comments: