Happy 2012! So much occurred since the last blog, and I will slowly but surely update this blog. It's a new year with new resolutions! The Carollo's had a wonderful Christmas, and the girls are all happy & healthy. Rosie is now 12 years old has her own cell phone. Can't believe it but I like being able to text her when she's at a friend's house. Rosie remains my darling, sweet, honest, good, older daughter. Anna is my uber-competitive girl playing sports non-stop. She is now a rock star basketball player, but I know soccer is still her favorite. She will start pitching lessons this January indoors - love the coaches for 3rd grade with me - they initiated the indoor pitching lessons! Jo is the baby and is probably spoiled but I love her hugs every day. She's sweet and loving & divides her hugs amongst all of us. She is going to start gymnastics because we need her to have an extracurricular activity!! Ha Ha! Pete & I are doing well, and we love their activities even though we are tired of driving everywhere. I can't sit next to Pete at Anna's soccer games as he expects her to play like Mia Hamm every game, but it makes the other parents laugh. Is it really ok for Anna to push as much as she does?? I don't think so... I expect a red card one day. We have our season tickets for the St. Louis Blues, and the girls actually know when it is their turn to go. Yes, I was able to make one game so far. They do watch the games on TV too & know all the players - Pete is so proud. The mascot, Louis, is Jo's favorite....
Ok, yes, my girls fight with each other A LOT! They make me nuts, and I lose my temper sometimes, but I think they will be great sisters one day - just like me & Joanie & Mary. We never fight anymore.... ha ha!
We said good-bye to Stephanie on Tuesday night & she made it to Jacksonville, Florida. We can't wait to visit, but I am very excited for her & Tim!
The big event, Lauren's wedding, was amazing in November! Must post pics for my next blog.
Here's a funny video until I post again. Have a happy Thursday family & friends!
Santa brought three hula hoops, and she loves all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment