Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Trying to keep it together

I have lots of fun things to write about, but my priority is Pete as he recovers from foot surgery.  It's been harder for all of us than we thought - he didn't like his pain meds but he is mostly done with them now.  I feel like a hamster running every which way & then I have a quick meltdown.  Pete is my right-hand, so I'm not so good at some of his "jobs."  8 more weeks to go....

I think this is good for me (I think) as it should give me more patience.  Hopefully, I won't poison the kids & Pete as he usually does most of the cooking.  Fortunately, my mother-in-law keeps us stocked & a good friend brought over a delicious meal last night.  Thank you!

More on Rosie's birthday, Thanksgiving, Lauren's engagement, etc...

No comments: