Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anna's Birthday Weekend

I am behind on posting, but I want to catch up before the New Year!  Here's my attempt!

I wrote about Anna's birthday on 9/11 (she turned 8 years old), but I did not post pictures from her very crafty party or the rest of her party weeekend.

She woke up to gifts on Saturday morning with a big smile (Anna has the best smile & turns it on for the camera every time!)

Party #1 - Putt Putt Golf at Tower Tee

Michael, one of best buddies, also turned 8 around her birthday.  We combined to have a Michael/Anna putt putt golf outing on Saturday night!  Very fun & a beautiful night!
The girls at Hole #1
Afterwards, we headed to Sonic for a treat & dancing - what a hoot watching these girls get down!

Party #2 - Arts & Crafts

On Sunday, we headed to a very cool store in South St. Louis for a combination party for Taylor & Anna.  The whole class was invited, and they loved making their very own bulletin board.

Anna & Taylor!
Receiving instructions on the various materials they could use - basically everything!
Yummy & pretty birthday cupcakes - you can't see them below the icing - pretty clever!

One more celebration - we combined Aunt Becky's 50th with Anna's at the end of September!

No comments: