Thursday, June 24, 2010

Mother's Day & More Celebrating for Jo's Birthday!

Mother's Day was not the best day for me as I headed to the doctor in the morning (really the Urgent Care Center) to find out I had the flu.  I thought it was just strep throat, but I did get medicine & felt better within 2 days.  I was pretty out of it on Sunday, but I did my best to celebrate with my mom.  It was a beautiful day at the park, and everyone had a great time playing soccer or wiffle ball or just hanging on the blanket (me!)

My mom having fun opening her gifts!!
My little Jo wouldn't leave my side - she knew her mommy was sick!  What a sweetie!

We also celebrated May birthdays, so Jo opened some good gifts from her aunts & cousins.  She loves her My Little Pony toys!! 
The kids decided the slide needed sand - pretty cool!

No comments: