When spring arrives, it seems that activities seem to pick up (just like the fall when school begins). Basketball is officially over, and softball began last night. We had our first softball practice, and it went so well! The girls were throwing the ball much harder than last year, and they could have practiced for 3 hours (unfortunately, darkness set in). Tera, Nicole & I are pumped for a great season!!
Unfortunately, we lost 1-25 on Sunday (our last game). We played a very good MQP team and tried our best. I loved the excitement when we made the one free throw though - the girls jumped up & down & hi-fived each other. They did not want to be shut out & we weren't! Thank goodness....
On Sunday, Rosie & I & 11 other Girl Scouts (& three other parents) spent the night at the City Museum (aka: Night at the Museum). Not much sleep but lots of fun! I really need to download my pictures from my iPhone. They have a super cool cave with a 10-story slide that even the adults did. We did tons of cool art projects, saw a magic show, ate pizza, ran around some more in the various areas and then hung out eating snacks & trying to fall asleep.
Additionally, the St. MM auction is in April, and I somehow got sucked into helping. I really wanted to "excuse" myself since me & a few others are planning the 1st Annual 5K Run before the end of year school picnic. It's a lot to do & try to keep up with work & home. I've hit all my "contacts" for the auction & have been happy with the response, so I feel I've done my soliciting & can now back away. Softball needs my full attention!!
No comments:
Post a Comment